Monday, June 1, 2015

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who or where you are. I don't know if I know you well or not at all. I don't know if you have shared my love of Clarkston in the past. I don't know if we are family. I do know, however that your generosity and willingness to give to me is a huge blessing. Thank you for affirming that I am on the right path and for providing me with the peace of mind that I can focus on ministry instead of how I will pay rent and buy food. You have given me much more than just a sum, you have provided me space to continue ministry with less stress and anxiety and worry than many other who are in a similar situation as I am. Whoever you are, you are generous and humble. I don't know who you are so I can't thank you in person, but I wanted you to know how appreciated your gift is. I will be praying for you and I thank you again for humbling me and serving the Kingdom in this way. Know that my successes here in Clarkston I share with you and all my other supporters. I'm truly at a loss for words for how generously God has chosen to provide to me (and so many others). It is so reassuring to that there are people out there who have good and giving hearts. I know that by remaining anonymous you were not expecting a thanks and do not want to be called out, but I thought others might be encouraged by your generosity and giving. Your gift has not only touched me, but also my family and those that work with me. I am forever thankful for you!

Y'all, God is just so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment