Thursday, May 28, 2015

Camp Planning

Planning for a 7 week summer camp is no small feat. I have so much respect for those before me who managed to coordinate planning camp, registering kids, training high school helpers, rounding up interns, and informing short term church teams on their own or with just a few people helping. We have certainly been blessed this summer with the number of people we have to get everything done.

Check out the most recent update to get to know the other staff!

Not included in the update are the 20+ interns coming to help with Summer Camp, the Garden, and Clarkston Cafe that will be here SATURDAY! Please join me in praying for their safe arrivals and that their hearts would just be ready to receive and serve whatever the Lord has planned for them. I'm excited that there will be some familiar faces in the group (Jess and Hannah I'm so excited to serve with you both this summer!!). 

All of these people to help make camp the best it can be a HUGE prayer answered for us. We will be able to serve more kids at camp and provide a better quality program for those campers. We will also be able to spend more time getting to know the families of campers and build stronger relationships. God is so good!!

After a week filled with meetings, finishing curriculum, and a whirlwind of home visits, the prospect of finally getting to put our plans into action is exciting!!

Also, with everything going on I have not yet had the chance to send out support letter, but I have not forgotten all of you awesome people who have been asking for a letter! I appreciate all of you so much and I am excited about what this summer and beyond has for me!!

Here is a link to my support letter.

OR you can go to this link and choose my name on the drop down menu to support me specifically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment